Unused Residence Dollars are automatically transferred a carryover plan. Simply use your UBCcard at any participating Food Services location to pay for your purchase using funds from your Carryover Plan.
- This plan is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash and/or applied as payment to any other Food Services accounts.
- Funds in this plan may not be applied to any other account or balance owing within the University.
- Funds in this plan will expire and no longer be available to be spent three years after the activation date of the plan.
- This declining balance account is accepted only at UBC Food Services outlets on campus.
- Purchases of food items and non-alcoholic beverages will receive a 5% discount from posted retail prices.
- Purchases of alcoholic beverages and merchandise items will be subject to full retail pricing plus applicable taxes.
- Please visit https://food.ubc.ca/places-to-eat for a complete list of outlets.