Find Food Freedom!
Feeling frustrated, anxious or out of control around food? Tired of dieting? Trying to “eat healthy” but don’t feel like you have enough willpower?
Join us, for Nourish U. A 31 day nutrition journey to transform your relationship with food. All UBC community members welcome.
Daily prizes to be won, plus a grand prize: an air fryer!
Register now and complete all 31 days to be eligible to win the grand prize!
NourishU - 31 Day Adventure
Follow along each day to transform your relationship with food and find food freedom!
The journey starts March 1st.
- Register for NourishU (late registration is OK – just read the tiles for the days you have missed)
- Each day you will visit the calendar below (you will get a daily email reminder) and open the tile for the corresponding date (March 1=1, March 2=2)
- Read the short message of the day
- Click on the reflection question to submit your answer (your answer will be kept confidential)
- Submit your reflection question answer for a chance to win* a gift card daily (yes even on weekends**)
- Complete all reflection questions in order to be eligible to win* the grand prize (an air fryer) – if you register late you can still go back and do the past reflection questions
- Share your journey with us on Instagram at #NourishUBC – enjoy the journey!
Thank you to Sarah Walker (5th year dietetics student) for contributing to NourishU.
This program is not a replacement for eating disorder treatment. If you suspect you have an eating disorder please seek the advice of your doctor and dietitian.
Intuitive eating is a privilege. We recognize that not everyone is able to eat this way. UBC is working on addressing food security. For more information please visit this webpage.
Find more information on nutrition topics below or talk to a dietitian!
Find a dietitian!
Dietitians in Your Area
Find a local dietitian to help guide you on your journey with food. Dietitians are experts in all things food and nutrition!