Departmental Food Plan
Ideal for UBC departments that frequently make purchases.
5% Off food & Drinks
Who is it for?
UBC departments. Start one account and get multiple meal cards for approved employees to use.
How does it work?
Fill out the easy application form. Please submit separate applications for each card required.
The plan works like a credit card – charges add up and monthly payments are automated by Workday Worktags provided. You’ll save 5% on food and non-alcoholic beverages at UBC Food Services Locations.
- Cannot be used at Campus Partners.
- Card is non-transferable.
- Card holders/departments are responsible for all charges and any indebtedness arising from such use.
- UBC Food Services reserves the right to withdraw any or all card privileges.
- UBC Food Services will post all card charges to a standing journal voucher (JV) at the end of the month. Balance starts at zero on the first of the month.
- Each speed chart must have its own journal voucher. Multiple cards can be assigned to one JV as long as they are applied to the same speed chart number.
Lost card(s)? Report it immediately to UBC Food Services and to the UBC Card Office.
Chomp UBCcard, Carryover and Department plans save 5% on food and non-alcoholic beverages at UBC Food Services Locations. Chomp Student plans save 12% on food and non-alcoholic beverages at UBC Food Services Locations.
What do you think?
If you’ve dined recently at UBC, we want to hear from you! Your feedback helps us to provide the best possible experience.